From all of us at Defcon, we want to wish everyone nothing but safety and health during these unprecedented times we’re all facing.
Being deemed an essential service, we’re here for you should any automotive emergencies arise. However please note we will be putting the following measures in place until further notice:
- We ask that you please call ahead and book an appointment as drop in’s will not be accepted. We will be opening based on the number of appointments scheduled. Please call ahead for availability. We're available by phone at (905) 881-3222
- To promote physical distancing and the protection of our customers, we ask that no more than one customer be in our waiting room at any given time. If at all possible, we ask that you drop your vehicle off and pick it up once repairs are complete.
- To promote the safety of our staff, customers will not be permitted in the repair area under any circumstance.
- During this time, our loaner vehicle will not be available. We ask that you please either have a ride to/from our shop, or another vehicle to drive while yours is being repaired.
- If you are currently self-isolating or in quarantine due to travel or exposure to Covid-19, we ask that you please wait to have your vehicle repaired until after your self-isolation or quarantine period has completed
We want to thank everyone for their continued support. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.
Dave Kwan & The Defcon Team